Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sissy Humiliation Phone Sex

Hello little pantywaisted sissyboys, I'm Mistress Hunter and I was put on this earth to humiliate small little dicked sissyfags like yourself. You probably have never felt like a complete man your entire life. All the girls have laughed at your tiny dick and I can just imagine what guys thought of you in highschool when you had to take a shower together. They could smell your inferiority and it frightened you but turned you on at the same time. Now that your own grown up, you try to overcompensate with your tiny dick by sucking on a superior mans big fat cock. Black, white, latino it doesnt matter to you as long as its bigger than yours and it makes you feel like a humiliated sissyfag as he slaps you across the face.
I get the same thrill slapping phone sex slaves across the face with my big strapon, I love it when their eyes water and they cry and beg for mercy. However, I, Mistress Hunter never show mercy, especially with pathetic humiliated phone sex fags like you.


Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim & YIM: hunterhumiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment